Friday, February 22, 2008

Zionism Owns American Government And We are their cattle

Spread the truth far and wide. Combat the lies.

"We possess several hundred atomic warheads and rockets and can launch them at targets in all directions, perhaps even at Rome. Most European capitals are targets for our air force... We have the capability to take the world down with us. And I can assure you that that will happen, before Israel goes under."
- Martin van Crefeld (January 31, 2003; Martin van Crefeld; Professor of Military History at The Hebrew University of Jerusalem)

"Our race is the Master Race. We are divine gods on this planet. We are as different from the inferior races as they are from insects. In fact, compared to our race, other races are beasts and animals, cattle at best. Other races are considered as human excrement. Our destiny is to rule over the inferior races. Our earthly kingdom will be ruled by our leader with a rod of iron. The masses will lick our feet and serve us as our slaves." - Menachem Begin (Israeli Prime Minister 1977-1983)

"I don't know something called International Principles. I vow that I'll burn every Palestinian child (that) will be born in this area. The Palestinian woman and child is more dangerous than the man, because the Palestinian childs existence infers that generations will go on, but the man causes limited danger. I vow that if I was just an Israeli civilian and I met a Palestinian, I would burn him and I would make him suffer before killing him. With one hit I've killed 750 Palestinians (in Rafah in 1956). I wanted to encourage my soldiers by raping Arabic girls as the Palestinian women is a slave for Jews, and we do whatever we want to her and nobody tells us what we shall do but we tell others what they shall do." - Ariel Sharon (Israeli Prime Minister, in an interview with General Ouze Merham, 1956)



or

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=JmSN5_0rul4

No comments: